Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What Writing Books Are On Your Shelf?

I originally planned to list all my writing books in this post, but after looking at my shelf, I realized that was ridiculous. So I'm hitting the highlights instead.

The Elements of Style by Strunk & White
Get Known Before the Book Deal by Christina Katz
The Synonym Finder by J.J. Rodale
Fiction Writer's Workshop by Josip Novakovich
The Art and Craft of the Short Story by Rick DeMarinis
The Writer's Idea Book by Jack Heffron
The Writer's Idea Workshop by Jack Heffron
The Writer's Book of Matches: 1,001 Prompts
The Pocket Muse by Monica Wood
On Writing Well by William Zinsser
Self-Editing for Fiction Writers by Renni Browne & Dave King
Various literary magazines and issues of Writer's Digest and Writer Magazine.

What's on your shelf?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails