Monday, August 2, 2010

Waking Up From a Dream

I feel like I'm in a dream today! And it started because I had one of the most vivid and arresting dreams I've had in weeks this morning. I woke up out of it and absolutely had to know what happened next. It was time to get up so I couldn't just doze back off and hope it picked up where it left off. So I started writing. I started where the dream quit and worked forward and have pretty much blown off all my other writing projects today to write this. I'm a little sidetracked perhaps but I think it's worth it. It was one of those ideas that I had to start right then and there or it would never happen. I didn't want to over think it either by waiting to start. I just started to write and let things happen as they would. It's been wonderful!

How is your writing going these days? Had any new ideas that demand attention above all others recently?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails