Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Character Interview Blogfest!

Here is an exclusive interview with Imogen Bell, the star of my upcoming novel, as part of the Character Interview Blogfest happening today. Enjoy!

What is the deal with your story? You guys have given me such a hard time!

Imogen: (laughs) I know and I'm sorry! We really do love you. It's been a rough ride for all of us at times I guess. I promise we've tried to behave, but you know how characters are. Maybe you made us a little too independent. You've gotten us under control though.


I was beginning to think I'd never get the plot in order. What do you think of things as they stand?

Imogen: I think it's perfect! But I'm a little biased. You have definitely come a long way from, say, last year at this time. We were just getting to know each other then. I think it's interesting though how similar the story is now to what it was at its earliest stages, despite the digressions in the middle. You really stuck to your guns on that and I think it's very you.


Why do you think my original, original plot didn't work for you?

Imogen: Hmm...too simple I think. I needed a storyline with a little more oomph. This plot has texture. You have a little mystery, a little adventure, some danger, and a touch of romance. It feels more complete I think than the very first idea.


What's your favorite part of the story?

Imogen: Sebastian of course! (laughs) Seriously, though, I think it's the adventurous nature of it. You get me into lots of trouble, and I love it!


You're not bothered by the mess I make for you?

Imogen: Well...sometimes it's rough, what with near-death and experiences and all, but overall I've had fun. It all suits me. And things work out so I can't complain too much.


Should I have kept your name Pinky?

Imogen: (laughs) No! Honestly, can you really see anyone calling me "Pinky?"


Good point. What do you see yourself doing in the future?

Imogen: Starring in another book perhaps? (winks) Honestly, life is pretty good right now. But if you want to throw some more adventure my way, feel free.














blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails