Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mystery & Suspense Reading Challenge 2011!

While following a blog trail last night, I found the Mystery & Suspense Reading Challenge 2011 hosted by Book Chick City. As this is my favorite genre, I had to join! Even though I love to read, I don't have as much time for it as I used to and I shy away from reading challenges because I doubt I'll succeed. But this challenge is relatively simple. You read 12 mystery/suspense novels between January 1-December 31, which (I think) I can manage. I can't wait to scope the shelves and pick my winners!

If you're interested in joining, you can sign up easily here. Also, I know many of you love urban fantasy and may be more interested in the Horror & Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge 2011.

Did you join any reading challenges in 2010? How'd you do? Have you joined any for 2011?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails