Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tweet A Book Challenge

Are you a Twitter user? Are you unsure of what to do with Twitter? I found something that's good for both types.

Earlier today, one of my tweeples posted a link to Tweet A Book. It's a Twitter-based writing challenge running from December 21-31. It's free to join, and for those who are not already Twitter users, sign-up is free and takes about a minute. I'm planning to participate just for the fun of it. I think it will make a good exercise as the requirements present certain challenges.

If you need a boost or just want to participate in something unique, check out the rules and get your Twitter account going.

P.S. While you're there, feel free to follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/amy_saunders.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails