Friday, December 19, 2008

Dreams and Writing Ideas

Do you write down your dreams? Because dreams can be so random, they can be full of story potential. While flipping through an older notebook, I found a ton of dreams I'd recorded, which inspired this blog entry.

The next time you remember an intriguing dream, write it down immediately, including every detail you can recall. A while ago, I had a dream about evil fairies who captured me and kept me imprisoned on a ship that sailed on the power of their wings. There was an entire fleet of these airborn ships. I wish I could remember everything as it was in the dream but I had enough to write down. I haven't used it yet but it's one of those ideas that keeps haunting me. I'm sure it'll go somewhere eventually.

What intriguing dreams have you had?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails