Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The New Title Showcase at BEA 2011

My friend and fellow author, S.C. Harvey, and I took a day trip yesterday to New York City to check out the New Title Showcase at the 2011 BookExpo America. Her first release, Sand Castles & Seashores, is featured as part of the Trafford Publishing display. I wanted a glimpse of the action and I have to say it was well worth it!

Sam with her new book!
The energy and activity at the center invigorated me to get to work. So when I got home, I pulled up my upcoming novel, The Jester's Apprentice, and finished revising the ending. I still have a lot of editing ahead of me, but taking a little time out to pop in at the BEA stoked the fire to revise and make plans for the release!

Activity around the New Title Showcase

Now I wish I'd gotten a photo, but outside the front of the center they were giving out free mini red velvet and strawberry whoopie pies to promote Sarah Dessen's new novel. The strawberry one was delicious!

Later this week, you can catch the next chapter of Decode and see how Veronica does with her first spying attempt!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails