Monday, January 31, 2011

Photos From the Holliston Library Local Author Day

This is a little later than intended, but I'm finally posting a few photos from the local author day I participated in at the Holliston Library on January 22. The event had a good turn out of authors and readers. I enjoyed talking shop with fellow writers and getting to introduce my book to the community. The Holliston Patch featured the event, including a little about Dead Locked!

My little setup at the library. I scrambled to get some samples together and it worked out pretty well.



A wide view of the event thanks to my sister. Children's book author and my table mate Josephine Tam Ho is talking in the foreground.

This one came out blurry but I still like it! Fantasy author Clifford Bowyer is standing next to me.

Thanks to the library's director, Leslie McDonnell!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails